JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Two days of Hell!

Have you ever had days that all you can say is REALLY? That has been the last two days for me. I am having some neck and back pain and doctor suggested an injection in my neck. 
Had this procedure done yesterday and I was up all night sneezing and coughing! What the heck is this!
My first thought, I was getting a cold or something. Being in the hospital, I had to be exposed to thousand of germs, right? Well...nope! After a long night with no sleep from the sneezing and coughing all night, I wake up and go to brush my teeth and look into the mirror and my checks look like I did overkill on the rouge! My neck down to my boobs is the same! Seriously! Anyway to make a long story short (don't bet on it!) I have had some kind of reaction to the injection. Thank goodness for Benadryl! All is good now and I feel much better getting that off my chest...ha ha and cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment